Each Thursday I’m going to write a post sharing with you some of the things that I’m loving about life, and invite you to think about what you’ve loved about life during the week that’s flown.
A sort of Thank You Universe letter. It might be a random selection of happiness or something specific that’s happened, or maybe even a story. Let’s face it, there are too many bad or sad things happening in the world. Life can be tough. But life can be beautiful too, and I think it’s important to celebrate the good things, the great moments, and the pleasant spaces in our daily lives, no matter how small they might be.
I’m very excited to be publishing this as part of the Lovin’ Life Linky hosted by lovely Leanne from Deep Fried Fruit – and four other really well known, accomplished bloggers (you can find out who they are, and find links to their blogs, at the end of this post).
So PLEASE hit the comments up with what’s making you happy this week, and if you’d like to link a blog post to Lovin’ Life then please do … you’ll see simple instructions at the end of this post.
Why I’m Lovin’ Life – Here Goes! Yay!
1. My immediate family are well and happy, and that makes me so so happy too. Yep, a big chunk of lovin’ life right there.
2. I’m sitting typing this looking over a beautiful lake with pelicans and black swans swimming by, right now.
3. I was on the radio again – Oh la la! Talking about style and wardrobe tips with Harvey and Jess on 6PR (Click on the Arrow to listen.) I’m lovin’ this strange new turn my life’s taken recently.
4. We had the privilege of staying at our friends’ country AirBnB below at Gelorup near Bunbury at the weekend. It is BEAUTIFUL! You can check it out Here: The Cottage Outside it’s really rural Australian, and inside it’s gorgeous classic country chic. What a wonderful place to kick back and relax deep in the South West countryside. Thank You!
That’s Guinness, below 🙂
Sundowners and snacks being prepared – wait! Wwwwhere is my wine?
Gotta love country life too 🙂
5. I live in a beautiful part of the world and as part of being a lifestyle blogger I’m so lucky to be invited to food and wine festivals like the Margaret River Gourmet Escape. So thank you Universe, I’m lovin’ this part of my life after 50.
I’m hoping to meet Nigella Lawson and Rick Stein this year. You can read more about where we live, and the Gourmet Escape on my other blog ZigaZag – Here (and there’s a link to where you can get tickets).
So that’s it for this week.
I’m Lovin’ “The Lovin’ Life Linky”. I hope you will too. Please share your wins and life loves in the comments, or join up with the linky if you like – read on for easy instructions.