Hello and thank you for visiting!
I’m Jo and Lifestyle Fifty is a place for women to read and talk about about the challenges and ups and downs of keeping healthy, happy, fit and stylish as we confront getting older.
I hope you’ll find lots of tips to help you live your mid-life (and onwards) to the full!
We’re getting older, but we’re so NOT invisible!
Let’s do our best to live the good life as we get older!
But before I forget … there’s something I’d like you to do first.
It’s easy to lose touch in this busy world. To make sure we keep in contact, please subscribe to Lifestyle Fifty.
By subscribing you’ll receive monthly inspiration in the form of an email letter, plus post updates. I won’t send you any spam, I promise. No, the reason I ask you to subscribe is that we all have so many things to remember, and it’s easier if we automate the process. By subscribing below you will receive my new blogs posts by email.
Cool? All we need is your email.
Done? That’s great. OK if you want to click on the HOME PAGE here or on the top left hand corner that will always take you back to the main page where you’ll find Posts in chronological order. If you’d like to skip straight to some of the most popular posts then here are a few to get you started.
You’re invited to share health issues, recipes, family concerns, memories, books, travel and anything else that’s on your mind in the comments sections – please do pop along and have your say, won’t you?
Let’s navigate getting older in style and have some fun along the way.
- If you’d like to connect on Facebook, here’s the link to Lifestyle Fifty.
- If you’d like to connect on Twitter, I’m @johannaAcastro
- And please connect with me here at Google+
- On Instagram? I’m at Lifestyle Fifty
- Here on Pinterest
- If you write articles about getting older then I welcome you as a Guest Blogger. Please contact me for Writers’ Guidelines.
- If you’d like to read a post or two, why not check out the sidebar and ‘Popular Posts’ to see which ones are trending on Lifestyle Fifty.
And before you go, please follow Lifestyle Fifty via email: Just type in your name and email and you’ll receive each new post as it comes hot off the press along with hints and tips about style, beauty and travel for older women.
Now, to get back to the Home Page just click Here
Have fun, won’t you?