Menopause isn’t very often all laughs and giggles, in fact it’s more often downright debilitating, and most women seek some form of menopause relief.
Many of us don’t want to rely on pills or tablets, and some people go it alone and try more naturopathic forms of treatment.
Table of Contents
I’ve been following Lee Holmes, reading her books, and trying her recipes since I met her at the Bupa Awards in 2014. She’s an amazing Holistic Food and Nutrition Coach and has a lot to say about gut health too.
And I’m really excited to be able to offer 2 lucky Lifestyle Fifty readers a place on her 6 week online course Flourish and Nourish through Menopause, a course which Lee says will help with menopause and perimenopause problems.
So if you’re perimenosausal or menopausal or if you’re seeking any kind of menopause relief, read on …
Win a Place on the Flourish and Nourish Course
The course is run by Belinda @bknaturopathy and Lee @leesupercharged who between them, have helped thousands of women to optimise their health and feel their very best.
What’s the course about?
Here’s what Lee has to say …
“Calling all women approaching or experiencing menopause!
We have a brand new competition where you could win a place on the new Flourish and Nourish Through Menopause course (Valued at $199)
It’s a 6-week online course which has been designed to support every woman going through menopause or who is in perimenopause.
What will I learn on this course?
Lee says by the end of the 6-weeks you’ll know how to
- Manage common menopause symptoms at home
- Feel less stressed
- Have more energy.
- Know how to reduce risk factors for common conditions.
- Feel positive and in control.
- Know what to eat for optimal health and weight management.
You’ll also get a beautiful recipe ebook, yoga videos, audio meditations and soo much more!
What does the course include?
The Flourish and Nourish Through Menopause Course includes the following …
- Instructional videos
- Information, tips and tricks to help you through this transitional period
- Menopause positive activities
- Over 50 delicious and easy to make recipes created by Lee Holmes from Superchard Food.
- Recipe videos to make it even easier!
- Meal plans – Yoga instruction videos
- Guided meditation audios
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
All you need to do to enter is …
- In the comments section below this post tell us your top tip for managing menopausal symptoms. Unlimited unique entries. You can enter as many times as you like by adding different tips – i.e. each entry must be added as a separate comment.
- On Instagram follow all three accounts, @lifestylefifty and @leesupercharged and @bknaturopathy. Add an Instagram post about the competition and tag a friend. (The winner’s tagged friend will also be given a place!)
- Entries close Friday 25th September 12pm AEST.
- Winner must supply full name, address, email and phone number to claim the prize. ️
- Read the General Entry Conditions on Lifestyle Fifty here.
- Competition will be judged by Lee Holmes who will choose the winner.
Please share with anyone you think might love this!
Pin This Post
A Pin for you to Post