Little nuggets of wisdom and motivational words. Do you love them?
I do, and I often turn to short inspirational quotes to help me through the day, to give me little confidence boosts and affirmation, especially when I’m feeling a little ‘down’.
I really enjoy inspirational quotes and affirmations that I can take into each new day because I find that a positive outlook can often colour how the day turns out.
I think it’s something to do with consciously putting good thoughts into our heads that the sub conscious latches onto, which we then aspire to like a guided missile hones in on its target.
But helping others in some small way, a random act of kindness, just doing something small and meaningful for somebody else, or motivating or promoting others in a useful way, is also on my daily list.
Quotes for Guidance
I once knew a CEO of a successful software company who had his office walls plastered with inspiring quotes. Turns out he became a multi-millionaire.
So, anyway this girl is OK with something like that happening!
And I’m not against a few auto-suggestions pinned to the fridge or a quote or two stuck on a sticky note above my computer to give me some guidance throughout the day, especially when my hormones are going haywire and perhaps I’m finding it hard to concentrate.
Short Inspirational Quotes
Here are a few of my favourite daily suggestions which I hope will help remind you that you can be and deserve to be AWESOME.
- Don’t wait for the right moment
- Be passionate today, about everything
- Build friendly networks not competitive ones
- Take action, don’t procrastinate
- Find some moments of silence
- Play it forward and do something good for someone else today.
- Know and manage your dress sense – dress well today and feel great.
- Be clear where you are going to and what you want to achieve today
- Get over trying to be perfect
- Make time for reflection
- Learn something useful
- Deal with problems, don’t avoid them
- Wear your heart on your sleeve
An Image to Pin
And …”Live as if this is all there is,” every day.
I took the photo below when I was in Devon, England on holiday with my family, on a gorgeous summer’s evening, and the boat suggests to me an adventure waiting to happen, while Mary Ann Radmacher’s wonderful quotation went with the idea perfectly I thought.
What nuggets of wisdom to help others live with intention could you add to this list?