- I run hands-on workshops
- I facilitate online blogging and creative writing courses too.
Writing and Blogging Workshops
Would you like to learn more about either blogging or writing for magazines and newspapers?
I’ve been facilitating workshops for over 10 years, and I love helping writers and bloggers to get their words published in print or online.
If you live in Western Australia you might like to join one of the fun workshops I facilitate in Bunbury, or join me online.
Workshops I offer
- How to set up a blog on WordPress
- Why you need a blog and what it can do for you or your business
- How to write great headlines
- How to write blog posts that rock
- Drive more traffic to your blog
- How to get published and write for magazines and newspapers
- What you need to know about Headlines, Editing, and Research for Freelance Writing and Blogging
- How to write a Press Release with Zing!
- Create a network of social connections : Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram.
Otherwise consider hiring me for a venue elsewhere in Australia? Have suitcase, will travel!
You could ‘go it alone’ and study an online course – well you’re not really alone, because I’m at the end of an email, or Facebook or Twitter, or even hanging off the end of an old fashioned phone to support you.
I have a list of testimonials and references which you can find here: Testimonials
- Jo’s been running workshops since 2003.
- She’s been published in over 50 publications around the world.
- She’s grown two blogs from scratch, both of which are monetised.
- She writes regularly on other websites.
- She’s written and published a childrens’ novel.
- Jo belongs to FAWWA – The Fellowship of Australian Writers WA, and the South Side Quills.
Please message me in the comments section below you’d like more information, and I’ll get right back to you. My 3 hour workshops start at $65 per person (min 5 people).
For more testimonials and references please click here: What people are saying.
Hope to see you soon!