Are you bored with your fitness routine? Lost a bit of your ‘Mojo’ during the winter months? Do you need a bit of help with training or diet advice?
Yes, that would be little old winter woolly me too.
So I’m booked and heading off to the Fitness & Health Expo at the Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre, and for you lovely readers, I’ve got 5 double sets of free passes (5 winners and a Guest each) to give away, valued at $50 each.
Win Fitness and Health Expo Tickets
All you have to do to win a double pass, is in the comments section share your best health, or fitness tip or healthy recipe.
As these tickets are for the Perth Expo and as I realise a lot of you live overseas or interstate, I’m also happy if you want to comment to win, but if you do win you can designate a worthy family member or friend who lives in Perth. Oh, and you can choose which day you’d like to attend.
Where and When?
It’s touted as the largest event of its kind in the southern hemisphere and brings with it all the latest fitness gadgets, shoes/apparel, exercise classes, experts/fitness celebs and live sporting comps.
At the expo you’ll be able to try and test the latest fitness equipment, accessories, classes and clothing and have access to the latest in nutrition too. If you take your hubby along he might like to watch live sporting events as well, and meet some of Australia’s top fitness experts and athletes as they share their advice on leading a healthy lifestyle and how best to maximise training results.
Who needs some new gear?
Under one roof companies will be showcasing the latest equipment or if you’re game you could take part in a new Les Mills Group Fitness class at the Main Stage. You’ll be able to compare different heart rate monitors, find a new pair of runners if you need them, or take home the latest nutritional advice and products.
What I’m going to enjoy is speaking to the experts who make and design fitness and health produces so that I can bring news back to Lifestyle Fifty readers elsewhere in the world too.
Michelle Bridges inspiration
At the event you could be motivated by some of the best in the industry including top fitness celebrities like Michelle Bridges, Commando Steve and international celebrity trainer Max Philisaire from LA, who will present insights and tips and, if you’re game, put you through your paces as well in a VIP training session in The Arena.
Live sporting events
Nothing’s more inspiring than watching some of Australia’s fittest sportspeople in action. A number of live sporting events will take place across three days including:
- The West Coast Super Show – a Natural Bodybuilding and Sports Modelling competition, hosted by the International Natural Bodybuilding Association (INBA). This is part of the largest event in Australian natural competition history with the creation of the INBA/PNBA Australian Elite Pro Qualifier League. Competitors at this event can qualify to compete for a chance to receive return flights and accommodation to the US for the INBA/PNBA Natural Olympia.
- The Australian Raw Powerlifting Championships and International Pacific Powerlifting Invitational, reserved for the strongest men and women in the world, including current Superheavyweight World Champions who will attempt to set new records.
- The Arena will be an action-packed area featuring a Super Squad Competition – a fun new concept for functional fitness lovers where strengths are celebrated and teams can share the load of skills, weight and conditioning. Group Training Sessions and Celebrity Open Workouts will also be a key feature in The Arena.
- The Best of 5 Armwrestling Supermatch Series – Armwrestling matches between rivals or like matched opponents. This best-of-five battle of raw strength, technique and stamina will be held on the Main Stage and facilitated by the Australian Armwrestling Federation.
Have a son or daughter who want to develop a fitness business?
For those considering a career in fitness or wanting to further develop a fitness business, there is plenty of support on offer from leading fitness industry training organisations and business service suppliers. The Expo is also co-located with Western Australian Fitness Industry Conference (WAFIC), the fitness industry convention offering educational sessions delivered by the industry’s thought leaders.
The Fitness & Health Expo will be held September 11-13 at the Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre. It’s open from 1 – 8pm on the Friday and 10am – 5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Follow on Facebook for updates on features, timetables and celebrities.
General visitors can pre-book tickets online to save – cost is $20 online for a one-day ticket or $25 at the door. If you work in the industry, entry is free if you pre-register online and provide the appropriate identification.
Entry Conditions to win tickets
- Show a bit of love and follow Lifestyle Fifty on Facebook.
- In the comments section tell us about your best health or fitness tips.
- You can write up to 3 different comments. The comments (picked by an outside adjudicator) as the best will be the winners.
- Consider signing up to Lifestyle Fifty’s free Newsletter (link at top in sidebar) – you know you’ll love it
- Spam comments will be deleted. Unverifiable persons will not be considered.
- Closing Date for entries is 31st August 2015
Terms and Conditions
- The name of the promotion is Lifestyle Fifty Perth Expo Tickets Giveaway 2015.
- Other conditions of entry are as stated in points 1-6 above.
- Entries close 5pm on 31st August, 2015, Perth, Australia time. Comments submitted after this time will not be considered for the giveaway.
- This is a game of skill.
- The Winner will be notified via email.
- The results of the giveaway will be published on this site.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
Have a go! Good Luck! And don’t forget to tell us about your best health or fitness tips or healthy recipe in the comments section below.
This competition is now closed. Vicki is the winner of the tickets.