As I get older, I’m all for making my life easier. Which is why I’m always on the lookout for the best lifestyle appliances to help me out around house and home, or to help me look my best and live the good life as I get older.
Lifestyle Appliances to Make Life Easy
Today we’ll look at three great lifestyle appliances.
These are the lifestyle appliances that Lifestyle Fifty readers are buying on Amazon. I know you guys have great taste, and only want the best, so it makes sense to take your lead here.
I know that everyone else will want to have them at home too, and use on a regular basis, to help make life simpler and easier.
I don’t know about you, but I’m all for making light of daily chores.
I don’t want to spend a long time doing things that can be made quicker or easier with a great appliance or gadget, so I’m continually on the lookout for lifestyle appliances that will make my life as hassle free as possible.
No going back to the nineteenth century for me!
So here goes – hop on for the ride, and let me know in the comments if you have any other great ideas or time saving lifestyle appliances that you use already and would like to share.
Make Life Easier – Let’s talk floors.
If you’re looking for lifestyle appliances to tackle your floors, then there’s nothing more efficient than a robot!
It doesn’t answer back, you can programme it without even having to say please or thank you, and you don’t have to beg or plead to get the job done!
Yep – Artificial intelligence can be pretty handy as we get older and grumpier!
An efficient, quiet, robotic vacuum cleaner can help you make light work of housework and cut down your list of time-munching chores.
When it comes to vacuum cleaners, Lifestyle Fifty readers are choosing this one on Amazon – it’s at a really great price … check it’s hard working credentials out here : Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
How will this robotic vacuum cleaner make my life easier?
- This little robot is ready to take on any mess, and comes equipped with two side brushes PLUS a main brush.
- This Vacuum Cleaner sweeps, lifts and vacuums to either clean the entire floor if it’s on Auto Mode, or a small area if it’s on Spot Mode, or just the edge if it’s on Edge Mode. You choose.
- It works with Alexa and Google Assistant. So if you want voice control. Just command your robot with voice and app controls rather than having to set up manually.
- The vacuum has a Max Mode Power which can increase the suction up to two times to clean up heavier mess around the home.
- You can expect up to 110 minute runtime and with auto-return and charging your robot will always be ready for action.
- Then there are anti-collision sensors, auto-return charging, protective bumpers, a high efficiency filter, a large easy to empty dustbin, and large wheels for climbing thresholds.
Are Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Worth the Money?
Let’s face it, a robotic vacuum cleaner will probably not fully replace your traditional vacuum, but it will certainly take the sting out of everyday cleaning because it can do the general vacuuming without you.
However, they vary in price and can be quite pricey at the top end.
But the time saving potential is huge on a day to day scale.
If time is money, and if a robotic vacuum cleaner means you can do away with domestic help in the house, then it’s certainly worth the cost.
If you have a bad back or find that vacuuming plays havoc with your shoulders (like me) then it’s well worth the money you’ll spend – and may help ward off future trips to the chiropractor.
You can set your robot to clean your home every day if you want to, and not be around to watch it.
Get busy somewhere else in the house or the garden, or go shopping (if you don’t have to be at work!).
These type of robots are becoming increasingly popular and are definitely worth the money if they save you an hour or two each week of vacuuming.
Check out some great savings and offers on a variety of Roomba Robotic Vacuums here.
Or check out your new best friend here Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Want to feel Amazing? Let’s Talk Healthy Lifestyle!
If I’m on my own at home, I’m the one who’s likely to grab a cheese and tomato sandwich for supper and be done with it.
Not very healthy really.
But cooking for myself always seems such an unnecessary, time wsting chore.
For this reason I love my NutriBullet because it means I can create nutrient dense meals in a flash, and keep them in the fridge for those times when I want something quick and easy.
Check out a really detailed post about NutriBullets on Lifestyle Fifty here: Why I love NutriBullet
Is a NutriBullet Worth the Price?
You can get tons of nutritional benefit from fruit, vegetables, nuts and seeds, and whizzing them up in your NutriBullet means you can emulsify a lot into one serving.
Superfoods often store their nutrients close to their skin and apples are a good example as their skin contains half of the fruit’s fibre along with many other nutritional benefits. The Nutribullet can break down a whole apple and turn it into a lovely drink – try it with some baby spinach, and a squeeze of lemon for a quick and healthy fix.
Add nuts and seeds to your Nutribullet and increase the nutrient value you’ll be getting by the handful!
Is the Nutribullet just a fancy liquidiser?
It’s more than a liquidiser because you can blend raw fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts into really smooth smoothies AND creamy soups.
It’s easier to store because it’s slim, and if it’s out then it looks trendy on the kitchen counter.
- You see the NutriBullet is a personal blender, a great smoothie maker, and an all round good friend to have when it comes to packing in a lot of nutrients into a drink in a flash.
- My NutriBullet provides a quick solution for making nutrient packed smoothies that not only taste good but do me good too.
- I load it up with our favourite fruits and veggies, push the button, and Hey Presto – a drink that’s satisfying, healthy and full of goodness.
- It’s pretty hassle free and quick to clean. You just twist off the blade, rinse with soap and water, and put the cups in the top rack of the dishwasher.
Otherwise, check out a comprehensive range of NutriBullets at great prices Here.
Let’s Talk Great Looking Hair in a Hurry
To tell you the truth I get tired with drying my hair every time I wash it.
Trying to juggle a heavy duty hair dryer and a hairbrush to tame my hair into some sort of everyday style, that won’t frighten the postman, is always something I try to put off.
Hello bad hair days!
If you are like me and fed up of spending hours in the bathroom using a hair dryer along with various products to dry and style your tresses, then read on.
Do you want to re-create the salon-quality blow dries you’ve been trying, without luck, to attain at home?
A brush, that’s a hair dryer, that’s also a styler could be just the thing you never knew you even needed.
A hair dryer brush dries and styles your hair at the same time. The result is frizz free, styled hair which also has a sleek look and lots of volume.
So when I came across a one step hair dryer one step hair dryer with a volumizer Brush, and when I noticed that other Lifestyle Fifty readers are buying it off Amazon, and that it has over 10,000 Amazon reviews, and that it’s also got great ratings from review sites, I thought, that’s the one for me – and the one that I need to be telling you about too.
Here it is: One Step Hair Dryer with Volumizer Brush
This is what people are loving …
- Its oval brush design has nylon pin and tufted bristles for detangling your hair, and they also help with volume and control.
- The oval design is great for smoothing the hair while the round edges help create more volume.
- The volumizer helps you get a better hair lift than a conventional hair drier.
- There are 3 heat/speed settings for you to choose from.
- It has an ION generator to promote fast drying and to create styles that shine and give you healthy looking hair.
That’s it for now folks!
If you’ve found this post helpful, please let me know in the comments, and I’ll keep an eye out for other time saving or useful products that other Lifestyle Fifty readers are buying and loving – oh, and please do share with us the products you use that make your life easier too 🙂
NB: Lifestyle Fifty readers come from all corners of the globe. So … As with all electric appliances please make sure to check that the appliances mentioned in this post meet the safety standards of your country, and that they have the correct voltage and plugs too.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links from which I stand to earn a small commission if you buy from them – but at no expense to you. Lifestyle Fifty Website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.