Hello and Goodbye Lifestylers for 2014.
I’m taking a bloggie break until the beginning of January to spend time with my family, recharge the batteries and start work on my book. So it’s Farewell 2014 and looking forward to 2015.
I hope you all have a very Happy Christmas and an equally Merry New Year and that you’ll join me in 2015 for more health tips, style posts and everyday shenanigans in January.
Just so you’re notified of the very next post, news of my book, and most of all so we don’t lose touch, why not sign up for the Lifestyle Fifty Newsletter and keep up with Jones’s 🙂 As soon as the next post is published in January, you’ll be notified – and I’ll have a special ‘Getting rid of the Christmas kilos’ surprise for you to join in.
You can sign up for the Newsletter here – just add your email address (which is kept private) – and click on the Subscribe button.
So here’s to getting together in the new year and counting our blessings as we farewell the old one.
Things I’m grateful for
- My family
- My good health and their good health
- Living in a stable political environment without war or violence.
- Having time to enjoy the wide open beaches of Western Australia
- Working in and watching my Little Bali Garden grow each day.
- Blogging and all the friends I’ve made and continue to make via the internet
- My friends, online and in real life
- The parrots that visit our bird table, which give me endless pleasure
- My husband for supporting me unconditionally in all my bloggie endeavours.
- And you dear Lifestylers for continuing to read and support my blog. Thank You!
What are you feeling grateful for – why not tell us in the comments? And, don’t forget to sign up for the Newsletter above will you?
Until next time, my very best wishes,