If there’s one thing I love it’s receiving wonderful products to trial especially if I can give them away to my readers.
This month I’ve got a bundle of Fantabulous products to give away to you, which I was gifted (as per my Disclaimer Policy.)
Here’s what you have to do to win the October Beauty Giveaways.
- Like Lifestyle Fifty on Facebook – Lifestyle Fifty on Facebook
- Choose 3 products you’d really like to win from THE LIST BELOW.
- Tell me in the comments section why you’d really like to win the products.
- Closing date for entries is 9th November 2013. Winners will be chosen on creativity or ‘expressed’ need.
Choose 3 Items to comment on from the list, and I’ll try to keep with your 3 choices if you win.
This means that there are going to be several ‘winners’
- Schicks Intuition a razor that lathers and moisturizes during shaving. No need for shave gel, soap or body wash. The pivoting head follows your contours. With coconut milk and almond oil for dry skin.
- 4 replacement Blades for the Schick Intuition Razor
- Cetaphil Intensive Moisturising Cream for very dry hands, feet, elbows and knees. Rapid, long-lasting moisturiser with Shea Butter. Fragrance free. Shea butter is a natural ingredient from the Karite tree of Africa known for its moisturising properties.
- Cetaphil daily facial moisturiser SPF 15. Lightweight, non-greasy, fragrance free. UVA/UVB Protection 118ml
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser for all skin types 125ml. Softens as it cleanses. Soap and fragrance free.
- Banana Boat Faces. Very high protection sunscreen lotion. SPF 50+. Oil free. 4 hour water resistant. 100g
- The Colour Theory, Mascara Plump, Black. A lash plumping formula for bat-worthy volume and glamour. Extra large brush for fuller looking lashes. Natural Carnauba wax gives volume, shape and flexibility. Preservative, fragrance free and paraben-free
- The Colour Theory Bronzer, Sun kissed. Give your face a little sun kissed radiance.
- Razzle Dazzle moisturising lipstick (a cherry red) by The Colour Theory
- Nude Mood moisturising lipstick (as it says, nude and moody) by The Colour Theory
- Barely There moisturising lipstick (just a hint of colour) by The Colour Theory
- Red delicious Nail Polish
- Va Va Voom Pink Nail Polish
- Creme de la Creme Nail Polish
- BYS Blush Trio – Endless Summer
- BYS Blush Trio – Heart Skipped a Beat
- The Colour Theory Eye Shadow Duo, Just Desserts
(The Colour Theory is a new range of cosmetics available at Amcal, Amcal Max and Guardian Pharmacies. It’s made by some of the world’s leading global cosmetic brands at very affordable prices and was launched earlier this year.)