Who loves Arty Cards? I know I do. Anything that’s a bit quirky, clever, beautiful and out of the ordinary rocks my boat when it comes to buying greeting cards for friends or family.
Original Art Greeting Cards
I’ve just been been introduced to Sarah at Turquoise Creative who designs gorgeous original art greeting cards that are completely recyclable.
And what’s more – you plant them when you’ve read them!
Read on …
Turquoise Creative’s designer greeting cards are not only artfully beautiful, but they’re also good for the planet.
They’re ethically made in Perth, Australia.
And Yay! Worldwide delivery is available.
Blank Greeting Cards
I don’t know about you but I really prefer blank greeting cards, so that I can write my own message.
Generally this means buying artist greeting cards, and lots of those I find in stores are mass produced. Blank birthday cards are often hard to find, and, cards for other festive occasions so often come with cheesey verses.
Not these cards!
Sarah takes her inspiration from Western Australia’s beautiful landscapes and lifestyle to create bright, minimalist illustrations & patterns.
Arty Cards to love and plant
- They are made of 100% recycled paper embedded with native Swan River daisies.
- Designed and printed in Perth, Australia.
- Blank inside for your own message.
- When the recipient has read the card, then they just soak the card in water until soft.
- Or place it on seed raising mix (in pot or ground)
- Lightly cover the card with more mix, water, and keep it moist.
- It will take 7 to 21 days for the card blossom into beautiful purple, white, blue or pink flowers
Why not package up 10 plantable cards as a gift for someone special, or buy some to send as greeting cards yourself?