There is nothing more comforting than a well fitting bra. Though finding the best comfy bra isn’t always easy.
Good fitting underwear is so important, and bras particularly can make or break an outfit depending on the lift they give, and the fit around your back.
Who hasn’t had bras that dig in and give you unsightly flab where there shouldn’t be any unsightly bits at all?
The right bra can enhance your posture, help mitigate back and shoulder pain, and give you a slimmer looking silhouette.
It’s worth looking for the best affordable bra of course, but always put the fit before the price.
One brand I go back to time and time again is Playtex. A comfort fit, a great lift and straps that don’t dig in.
According to Wikipedia … “Playtex was founded in 1947. The company has been producing and marketing the Cross Your Heart bra since 1954 under the slogan that it “lifts and separates,” a phrase that is now well known in popular culture. The Eighteen Hour bra has been marketed on the premise of comfort since the 1970s.”
Who doesn’t remember the Playtex Cross Your Heart bra that lifts and separates? I’ve owned quite a few in my time, and I can remember my Mum buying them too. This used to be one of the most comfortable bras for women.
Since then time and designs have moved on.
Comfy bras for large breasts (and small breasts too)
I’ve been trialling bras from the newer Comfort Revolution range, one of which is a front opener offering more back support. They are all super comfy and give me great cleavage (especially the front opener).
These are the bras I’ve been trialling:
- Ultimate Lift and Support Posture Bra
- Comfort Revolution
- Ultimate Lift and Support
Here’s what I’ve found …
- The band around my body fits firmly and lies flat while the material is stretchy but tight enough to offer support.
- Nothing digs in or feels uncomfortable.
- There’s a nice smooth line where the cup ends and meets my bust.
- All three wire free bras give me good lift and support.
- The straps are designed to relieve shoulder pressure, and they do.
- The front fastening bra gives me great cleavage and back support.
- The bras fit snuggly without digging in and look great under a T shirt.
Playtex Comfort Revolution Bras
- Higher sides
- Fuller Cups
- Taller Backs
- Comfy Straps
- Wirefree design
- Seamless light foam cups for added support
- No Slip Straps
- Side and back smoothing
Best Seamless Bra
The best seamless bra should be all about comfort. And the Playtex range delivers on this.
Featuring a wire free design these bras are perfect for all day comfort whether you’re going for a walk, doing the shopping or sitting at a desk all day.
The foam cups and 2-ply sides help shape your breasts and give great support.
The fabric is a 4-way stretch with minimal seams ensuring a custom fit and no scratchy cotton stitching.
The straps are wide, don’t dig in, and don’t slip off your shoulder.
Best Comfy Bra
The best comfy bra for me is the 18 hour posture bra.
- It’s wire free.
- It gives ultimate lift and improves my posture bra.
- It features front closing hooks which enhances support for my back.
- It has comfy, no-slip, wide straps which don’t hurt my shoulders.
- I love this bra, as it’s really comfortable and it gives me a great cleavage too.
Playtex Comfort Revolution Bras
ON THE WHOLE hese bras are not dainty lacy show pony pieces of lingerie. They are bred for comfort and all day ease. To be honest they are bras that wrap themselves around you like a big warm hug and once they’re on you can just forget about them. No discomfort, no tugging at underwire, no painful bra straps.
Wearing a badly fitting bra can not only affect your posture but it can also give you shoulder or back pain. It can also affect the way your clothes look and hang on you.
Try a Playtex Comfort Revolution bra and forget you’ve even got a bra on – UNTIL YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR.
If you’ve enjoyed this post you might also like:
This post contains gifted products, and affiliate links from which I stand to earn a small commission but at no expense to you. Lifestyle Fifty Website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Please read my full disclosure here.